Although monetary support is best utilized by TCHDC, for it enables the Program Development area to target dollars as and where needed, in-kind donations can also be utilized at the TCHDC Resource Centers.
Items Needed Include:
• New or gently-used reconditioned Printers, Cartridges, Fax Machines, Computer Speakers, Headphones?
• Software Packages (Rosetta Stone, Mavis Beacon, Math and Literacy Learning (elementary and secondary grades), Computer Security Software and others?
• Arts and Crafts Supplies (Craft Kits, Paper, Paints & Brushes, Safety Scissors, etc.)
• School Supplies (Backpacks, Folders, Notebooks, Glue, Rulers, Graphing Calculators)?
• Age Appropriate Books (K-5 grade) (6-12 grade)
• New/Like-New Book Shelves and Storage Units?
• Office Supplies (paper, pens, notepads, etc.)
• Holiday Gifts (Birth through Teen Age)?
• Other Items, as determined (Contact Melissa Laubach at 651-224-5303 x 6)
You can also help in the following ways:
To inquire about specific needs, contact:
651-292-0211 x 227